Connection between information systems that are isolated from each other and with different responsibilities allowing them to work together in a functional way.
The integration applications manage the abstract software processes and/or hardware components that the organization has, regarding the systems as a whole.
At the same time, the different system technologies are transparent beacause we work on connecting interfaces and not on modifying them.
Evaluation and planning strategy to detect and guide the integration of information systems.
- Information systems involved
- Communication protocols of each system
- Current technological platforms
- Types of integration needed
- Implementation schedule
Installation and configuration base services at software and hardware, necessary to support all applications for the integration processes
- Integration servers dimension
- Tools and technologies discovery
- Services installation and configuration
Computer system interfaces developed and configured under different technologies and standards.
- Development of connectors that extract information
- Information processing and business rules execution
- Development of connectors that send information
- Error handling and data logging
- Traceability of received and sent data
Generation of theoretical and practical training programs to transfer knowledge to internal teams in the organizations.
- Creation of training programs
- Generation of theoretical and practical exercises
- Teaching of courses and trainings
- 6 to 8 months
- Project manager
- Functional analyst
- Technical architect
- Interface developer
Web / Desktop
SOA-OSB INTEGRATION: TELECOM PERSONAL
Integration of Salesforce/Velocity and Huawei Pricing telco solution with existing Telecom/Personal applications.
SOA-OSB INTEGRATION: TELEFONICA AMDOCS
Client: Practia Global
Integration of Amdocs with existing Movistar/Telefonica applications. Use of OSBv11, OSBv12, BPEL and batch processes with SpringBatch.