General assessment of main action lines involved in the execution of technological projects.
It allows us to reduce the uncertainties that arise when a project starts to have a clear roadmap.
It delves into the business' needs, functional requirements, processes, computer systems and technological platforms, in order to define a diagnosis that describes "today", "where you want to go", "and the necessary steps to achieve it".
It defines functional and non-functional requirements. It defines the limits of the project.
- System roles/actors
- Main modules and/or functionalities
- Screen prototypes
- Main activity diagrams
- Integration with external systems and/or hardware
It defines the technology guidelines in terms of product and project.
- Overall architecture
- Technologies, frameworks and tools
- Server scheme (Cloud / OnPremise)
It defines the stages of the project according to the business dynamics.
- Possible stages
- MVP Delivery Phase. First functional deliverable
- Delivery Loop. Continuous product evolution
- Support & Maintenance
- Deliverables for each phase
- High-level work schedule, tasks and dependencies
Definition and organisation of the working team for each stage.
- Roles and responsibilities of the working team members
- Participation and effort of the members according to each project stage.
- Methodology development
- Ceremonies and development phases per deliverable
- 4 to 6 weeks
- Project manager
- Functional analyst
- Technical architect
Web / Desktop
DISCOVERY & TESTING QA AUTOMATION
Development assessment and integration process of QA Automation, generation of extended diagnostic plan and implementation plan within the project TELECOM-FAN
TECHNOLOGICAL CONSULTANCY & NEW DEVELOPMENT
Operational management processes' assessment in financial instruments. Flow of information analysis. Specialized work cells formation